How You Can Help
There are three big ways you can support Damar Services:
- Donate. Your financial support goes a long way at Damar to directly support our work.
- Volunteer. Of the many resources you can bring to Damar Services, your time and talents are the most valuable. They give the people we serve something money can’t buy: You.
- Spread the word. Tell others about the work we do. Follow us on social media, and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
The Road Map to Remarkable
At Damar, the people we serve come to us from a wide range of backgrounds, bringing with them the countless experiences and challenges, dreams, and opportunities. Our job is to provide them with a road map on their individual journeys to Remarkable. Read our 2021 Report to the Community to learn more.
Donate to Damar
Your gift in any amount makes a difference not only for our clients, but for their families and caregivers. In appreciation, we want to make it easy for you to give. Click the button below to make your secure donation online—or contact us to discuss other ways to give.
All gifts to the Damar Foundation from individuals, corporations, and other foundations, including gifts of cash, stock, planned gifts, and other forms of support, are tax deductible as allowable by la
There are lots of ways you or your organization can help us at Damar. Here are just a few ways volunteers serve us at Damar:
- Leading a formalwear collection drive for the Damar Prom
- Assisting our clients during special events
- Helping us shop for and wrap holiday gifts
- Forming a company volunteer group
- Joining the Damar Guild
- Hosting a toy or sports equipment drive
- Serving on a board or event committee
No matter how you want to serve, Damar has a place for you to volunteer. Contact us to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a developmental disability? What happens after an autism diagnosis? What services are available? What do you do next? We have answers to these questions and many others.
We have answers. Contact us, and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.