Damar appreciates your interest in joining our team of professionals and encourages qualified candidates to apply for open positions. Our hiring process is fair, nondiscriminatory and competitive and includes the following steps:
- STEP 1: Application
- STEP 2: Applicant Screening
- STEP 3: Interviews
- STEP 4: Candidate Selection
- STEP 5: Contingent Job Offer
- STEP 6: Pre-employment Screening Process*
- STEP 7: Job Offer Confirmation
STEP 1: Application
CLICK HERE to view current openings and begin our online application for employment.
STEP 2: Applicant Screening Damar's recruiting team processes and reviews employment applications on a weekly basis. Applications received from applicants who meet the minimum qualifications for employment may be forwarded to hiring managers for further consideration. Selected applicants who are considered a good match for employment will be contacted by telephone for a pre-screening phone interview or to schedule a formal interview at a Damar location. All applications will remain active for 60 days.
If driving is an essential function of the position for which you are applying, please note Damar's driving standards:
- You must possess a valid Indiana Driver's License.
- You must posses a driving record that meets our automobile insurance carrier requirements for some positions.
- You must carry insurance coverage on your personal vehicle, per Indiana law, if you transport clients in your vehicle as part of your job.
STEP 3: Interviews If our recruiting staff considers a candidate to be a good match for a position at Damar, we'll schedule a formal interview at a Damar location.
STEP 4: Candidate Selection After the formal interview, a Damar hiring manager will review the feedback from interviewers and select a candidate for the position.
STEP 5: Contingent Job Offer A selected candidate will receive a contingent offer of employment. THE CONTINGENT OFFER DOES NOT GUARANTEE EMPLOYMENT. Candidates who accept a contingent offer of employment must satisfactorily meet ALL requirements of Damar's pre-employment screening process, which includes a background, pre-employment drug screen and physical examination.
STEP 6: Pre-employment Screening Process* Candidates who accept a contingent offer of employment must satisfactorily meet ALL requirements of Damar's pre-employment screening process. This process can take 3-10 days to complete. During this process:
- Damar will verify your criminal history records, Indiana driving record and employment references.
- After your background check is complete, you will receive instructions on how to schedule your pre-employment drug screen and physical examination.
* Some positions may require that a secondary employment screening be conducted during Damar's New Employee Orientation and Training process. Individuals in these positions will be notified of these requirements as their continued employment at Damar is contingent upon successful completion this screening process.
STEP 7: Job Offer Confirmation Selected candidates who successfully meet all requirements for employment will be formally offered a position on our team and our recruiting staff will contact you to establish a date to begin your new career at Damar!
Damar Services, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. All staff and volunteers must fulfill and maintain all federal, state and local requirements.